This list is going to get you inspired for the ‘party season’, (I hate that expression, it makes me want to stay in) as well as help you to make your Christmas list. Avoid the temptation of the seasonal bling packaging and pricey gift sets – instead here are my most used and loved products from my kit this year. Make-up’s not just for Christmas!
This week I’m concentrating on eyes. Next week its skin, then base then lips….……..It’s like a really helpful advent calendar!
1. MAC PRO LONGWEAR PAINT POT. I love shades Painterly, Layin’ Low and Groundwork. A cream shadow that can be worn alone but also as a great primer under other eye products.
2. BOBBI BROWN LONG-WEAR GEL EYELINER. Really long lasting and good for a clean line.
3. CHARLOTTE TILBURY ROCK ’N’ KOHL EYELINER PENCIL. So soft it’s perfect for smudging, has really dense colour AND stays put. Veruschka Mink is a lovely dark grey.
4. CHARLOTTE TILBURY LUXURY PALETTE. I love The Sophisticate palette. Its matt and very versatile: a must-have basic.
5. CHARLOTTE TILBURY COLOUR CHAMELEON. I have found Dark Pearl suits almost everyone with just the right amount of sparkle.
6. RMS MASTER MIXER. A warm rose gold highlighter that you can put anywhere but I like using it most over eyeshadow to give a subtle sheen.
7. BOBBI BROWN LONG-WEAR CREAM SHADOW STICK. Loads of really wearable shades. Golden Bronze is great for makeup scaredy-cats as it’s so subtle and easy to use.
8. SHU UEMURA EYELASH CURLERS. The best.
9. GIORGIO ARMANI EYES TO KILL WATERPROOF MASCARA. Keeps the curl like no other and is completely waterproof.
10. BOBBI BROWN SMOKEY EYE LINER BRUSH. Good for smudging liner or shadow into the lashline.